This course provides detailed practical training for maintenance staff on all common types of pumps and valves used in manufacturing industries
with some theories that will aid the understanding of their functions. It is a very useful course for:
• Mechanical and industrial engineers/managers/supervisors
• Utility staff
• Machine/equipment operators
• Water treatment plant operators
• Procurement staff.
It will be aided by detailed illustrations.
At the end of the programme, participants can:
Resolve pumps and valve issues
Understand pumps and valve behaviors better
Carry out repairs in the most cost effective manner
Maintain and prolong the life of pumps and valves
Select the best type and capacity of pumps and valves for different applications
• Types of pumps and valves and their characteristics
• Operating principles
• Pumps and valves maintenance
• Safe work practices
• Pumps and valves selection theories and guide
• Pumps and valves inspection systems
• Bearings faults and remedies
• General bearings maintenance
Types of pumps and valves and their characteristics
Pumps and valves maintenance
Bearing selection procedure
Safe work practices
Pumps and valves selection theories and guide
Pumps and valves inspection systems
Bearings faults and remedies
General bearings maintenance
Registration: 8.30 – 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 a.m. – 4.00 a.m.