This course is structured to take retail sales team through:
• How to increase their mental agility so as to perform at the very best
• How to bring high energy to bear for top performance
• How to develop higher creativity in sales management for profitable customer relationship
• How to effectively manage resistance from difficult prospects so as to make successful sales
• How to focus on cash flow and profit performance.
Customer Contact & Relationship Management
• What, when, and under what conditions customers buy
o Motivations and priorities of key shopper influences
o How should I sell?
o How should I convince?
o How should I appease?
• Picking relevant and timely information from shoppers:
o Customer problems to solve
o Product problems to mitigate
o Relational problems to mitigate
o Pricing challenges to defend
o Shop’s reputation to manage
o Gaining prospects and customers trusts.
• Timely information derived from the customers
• Careful handling of stocks
• Outlet merchandising
• Stock arrangement and sequencing.
• Self motivation
• Relationship management techniques
• Product knowledge
• Market knowledge
• Conversational skills
• Negotiation skills
• Objections handling skills
• Sales closing skills
• Time disciplined.
Attitude to Work
• Greeting and welcoming customers
• Answering customer questions carefully
• Being helpful and providing support to new customers
• Understanding instructions
• Aggressive sales drive
• Attendance and punctuality
• Paying attention to details
• Hygiene - Cleaning of the shop.
Performing for Profit
• Preventing wastages
• Accurate posting and scanning of stocks to prevent financial losses
• Account reconciliation.
Registration: 8.30 – 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.