Broad Competencies to Deliver
Participants will learn a number of entrepreneurial logics:
• Dig deep into ideas underlying a product or service, prepare the ideas, get started, and keep it going with commitment.
• Acquire charm, drive, energy and the ability to spot opportunity.
• Acquire sheer persistence or resilience – keep on and keep learning along the way.
• You’d get good luck and bad luck in equal measures. But you’ll really be a success if you exploit each.
By the end of the programme, the participants will go away with deep knowledge of:
• The Disciplines for Business Success
• What is in a Business Plan Beyond Feasibility Reports
• Legal Requirements for Business
• Marketing Strategies and Selling Skills
• Managing Financial Health of the Business.
How to choose entrepreneurial endeavours
• The courage to take the leap.
• How the business raises money
• A sample Business Cash Flow Projection
• A sample Profit & Loss Account.
• The art of positioning the business
• How to monitor trends to shape your business to success
• A sample business model
• A sample marketing plan
• How to grow the business – making the business prosper.
Bonding with the Market
• How to reach your potential customers
• Promoting your business – advertisement, website, social media.
Finding the right people
• The art of recruiting
• Productivity culture
• Quality culture.
Keeping the company legal.
How to go about a Partnership business.
How to become a Merchant.
How to start a Production business – what it entails.
How to start a Service business – what it entails.
The right location for your business.
Your product/Service Pricing Principles
• Pricing your highly differentiated product/service
• Pricing your undifferentiated product/service
• Pricing your “Must Have” product/service
• Pricing your “Substitutable” product/service.
The Job Description as a Business Owner
• Strategy mastery
• Managing your time as a business owner
• Decision making
• Decision implementation
• Managing meetings
• Paper work.
3 – 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount
Registration: 8.30 – 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.