At the end of this course, participants will:
• Develop enhanced skills in formulating strategic marketing plans
• Have higher creativity in brand management for profitable customer relationship and market segmentation
• Acquire deep understanding of how best to introduce new products successfully
• Have refined knowledge of integrating sales techniques with appropriate marketing strategies
• Be able to evolve and maintain value-added relationships with advertising agencies and other marketing supports
• Learn how to utilise marketing as an engine for sustaining competitive advantage.
• Pillars of Marketing Strategy
• Customer Equity
o Value equity
o Relationship equity
o Brand equity
• Marketing strategy planning process
o Environment, Customer, Competitor and Self analysis
• Marketing Strategy implementation
o Positioning and market segmentation
o Profit drivers and distinctive competencies
o Integration of marketing strategy and communication.
• Concept of Product Life Cycle
• Marketing Innovation
• Relationship Management
• Managing Major Accounts
• What makes perpetual market winners
• Brands and Products – the Total Product Concept
• The Importance of Brands
• The Benefits of Brands
• Branding process
• Strategic brand planning.
• Working with Communication Agencies:
o Why are agencies hired?
o Ideal communication partners
o Client/agency partnership
o The favourite client
o Tips on enhancing client/agency effectiveness
o Building brands
o Building trust.
Registration: 8.30 – 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.