To deliver to premium segments of the market, a sales and marketing team will have to keep putting a lot of imagination into what they do. The techniques for developing new imagination to break into government sector or win professional “specifiers” favour, accompanied by the tools for implementing them, are what this course will teach the delegates. They will have an intense three-day selling training to drive the market through:
• Achieving visibility with governments, professional specifiers, wholesalers and distributors, retailers
• Maximising volume delivery and achieving company’s objectives fast
• Growing market share for the brands.
• Initiating more contacts and form strong relationships in governments and among professional bodies like engineers, architects, computer programmers, surveyors, contractors
• Qualifying prospects in both government and private sectors by performing analysis on what, when, and under what conditions they will buy
• Effectively applying sales literature/brochures, promotional incentives, tactics and offers for specific new transactions with public and private customers and prospects.
• Route to Market
• Market Factors
o Professional specifiers conditions
o Physical enablers and limitations
o Political elements
• How to conduct Stakeholder Analysis
o Who should I sell to?
o Who should I convince?
o Who should I appease?
• Getting the Company’s Products Adopted
o Identifying innovator and visionary buyers
o Identifying and managing early pragmatic buyers
o Winning the late majority buyers.
• Managing Marketing Difficulties
o Picking relevant and timely information from the market
o Customer problems to solve
o Product problems to mitigate
o Relational problems to mitigate
o Fighting price wars
o Company Reputation issues to manage
o Gaining prospects and customers trusts
o Handling bad reports and reviews
• Working with the 3A =3P Model
o Salesperson’s availability - Market presence/pervasiveness
o Product acceptability - Customer/Prospect’s preference
o Price affordability - Customer/Prospects value perception
• Salespersons Competence
o Self motivation
o Networking competence
o Product knowledge
o Market knowledge
o Industry/Competitor knowledge
o Presentation skills
o Negotiation skills
o Objections handling skills
o Closing skills
o Mastering time
o Managing relationships.
• Sales Planning
o Deciding objectives
o Setting targets and milestones
o Critical results areas
o Managing dependencies.
• Mastering Time
o Territory planning
o Travels management
• Market Reports.
3 – 4 participants: 5% discount
5 or more participants: 10% discount
Registration: 8.30 – 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.