Objectives of the Course
• Arrange and provide protocol services including logistics requirements.
• Organise travel preparations and necessary bookings
• Organise events and meetings
• Plan, arrange, co-ordinate corporate events.
• Arrange logistics services for organized events
• Support the institution with distinctive image and identity to the general public
• Communicate with the media in approved matters
• Communicate with the internal and external community in order to achieve the aims and missions of organization.
• The Concept and Boundaries of Protocol
• Official Precedents
• Official Symbols
• How to Address Authorities and Personalities
• State Authorities: Government, Parliament and the Judiciary
• Protocol in the Diplomatic Sphere
• Religious Official Protocol.
Social and Business Protocol
• Social protocol and etiquette
• Organising company travel
• Organising Corporate ceremonies
• Courtesy in other cultures.
Events Organisation and Management
• Types of events
• Creative techniques for events
• vent management plan: processes, tools and suppliers
• Conference and convention management
• Sponsorship and patronage for events.
Public Relations Process
• The new rules of engagement
• Social media: main platforms
• Managing web information
• Managing digital reputations.
• Press Relations and Crisis Communication
• Transmitting information to the media
• Tools to combat crisis situations
• Lobbying techniques
• Spin doctoring and Political communications.
Registration: 8.30 – 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.