• Gain high value–added contacts and businesses
• Integrate selling techniques with relationship management strategies.
• Align marketing strongly in all departments.
• Track relationship market results.
• Utilise marketing and relationship management skills for renewed advantage.
• Why relationship marketing?
• Marketing is everyone’s job
• Account Strategy:
o Account Mission Statement
o Account Goals
o Product Volumes
o Revenue Targets
o Resource Decision
• Relationship Strategies:
o Customer Targeting
o Key Events
• Measurement Guides to Assess Relational Depth
• Working as a Team
• Relationship Capabilities:
o Profiling Key Businesses
o Long Prospecting Cycles
o Customer Service Cycle
• Objectives of the Relationship Manager
• Key Responsibilities of the Relationship Manager
• Work Values of the Relationship Manager
• Social Values of the Relationship Manager
• Personal Selling Results:
o High-Performance Selling
o The World-Class Marketer
o Selling v. Marketing
• Life-long Relationship:
o Short/long term opportunities
o Key players/priorities/politics
o Areas of weakness/vulnerability
o Economics of the business
• Conducting a Relationship Audit:
o Evaluating the Partnership
o Account Contacts
o Level of Trust
o Sharing of information
o Knowledge of Lifestyle/Social Contact
• What A Poor Relationship Manager looks like
Registration: 8.30 – 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.