This course exposes the participants to:
• How to develop a personal attitude for excellent service.
• Making the front desk/reception areas a desirable marketing office.
• Contributing to the building of customer service into a culture.
• Acquiring the skills for great human relations management.
• Appreciating the key role of Attitudes.
• Handling telephone communication effectively.
• Handling customer complaints professionally.
• Developing and Reflecting a Love of the Role
• Reception Procedures and Processes
o Procedures for an expected visitor
o Callers without appointments
o Time of day preference
o Appointment time confirmation
o Check-out process at the Front Desk
o Rules of customer relations.
o Manners, Culture and Personal Attitudes.
o Body Language: A vital skill for Front Officers.
o Proper conduct in the work and social environment.
o Understanding basic courtesies.
• Building Self Confidence
o Assertiveness skills
• Basic Courtesies and Proper Social Conducts
• Conversations: the Tactful Tips
• Telephone Handling and Telephone Manners
• Listening and Questioning Skills
• Memory Retention and Attentiveness
• The Psychology of Queuing
• Make Waiting Enjoyable!
o Making Waiting Easier
• Handling Difficult Visitors Successfully.
• Corporate Dressing and Grooming
o General Business Outlook
o Dress Code
• Keeping Notes on People – “Contact Management”
• Career Enhancement for Front Desk Personnel
o Categories of career people
o Basic requisites for career growth.
Registration: 8.30 – 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.