A four-day programme to address how the organisation’s senior sales persons can:
• Battle successfully for greater share of the customer spend
• Attract premium customers who trust and remain emotionally attached to the organisation’s products/services
• Maximise volume and achieve organisation’s objectives fast.
Goals the Training Will Attain
• Retain top-of-the-mind visibility with customers and prospects
• Push feverishly to maximise volume sales and achieve organisation’s objectives immediately after the training event
• Visibly grow market share
• Raise awareness for the new products among new prospects.
• The 15 Special Selling Skills
• Sales Planning
o Set Objectives
o Identify Customers and Prospects
o Manage Customers and Prospects
o Manage Time
o Evaluate Performance
• Sales Enemies to Defeat
• Power of Enthusiasm.
• Customer Pyramid of Wants
• Listening and Questioning Skills
• Objections Handling
• Sales Negotiation Tactics
• Sales Territory Delineation
o Geographic area
o List of nominated accounts
• Sales Productivity Planning
o Call planning
o Call Plan Sheet
o Territory coverage
o Deal planning.
• Maintenance and use of records
o Prospect and Customer Records
o Weekly Activity Record
o Determine areas of opportunity
o To ensure realistic targets are set
o To evaluate the potential of each territory on facts
o To identify the size and types of establishments where the greatest opportunities exist
• Financial Responsibility of the Salesperson
3 Pillars – Sales, Stocks and Debtors
Areas of cost efficiency in Sales
Sales Meeting: Touch Points
• Sales Promotions
• Advancing in a Sales Career.
Registration: 8.30 – 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.