The programme focuses on the organisation’s employees attaining:
• excellent responsiveness in serving customers
• good service ethics
• creativity that can lead to new service advancements
• effective management of tough customers
• strong branding for the organization.
Broad Competencies Addressed
• Ability to focus on service standards and improve on them.
• Ability to identify non-existing but desired standards in order to improve service processes.
• Ability to proactively manage customer complaints.
• Ability to solve problems.
• Ability to identify creative service approaches that customers may desire.
• Ability to proactively manage customer complaints or problems that may arise.
• Ability to solve inevitable problems and recover service if service problems arise.
• What is the Organization About?
o Goals- one year, two years and five years.
• Customer Care – old order, new order
• The “ Moments of Truth” – an analysis of the interface between company employees and the customer:
o Things which matter most
o Things which matter least.
• Internal network of responsibilities to deliver service:
o right people
o right attitude.
• Preparing for Customer Interaction:
o Common Customer Queries
o Receiving and greeting Customers
o Using the right words
o Body language
• Steps to checking understanding - customers need to know they are understood:
o Two way communication in service delivery
• Identifying internal customers:
o The Drivers
o How each job affects other peoples job
o What or “who” is a team?
o Working as a service delivery team.
• Technical solutions - not always the whole answer to customer’s needs or desires:
o Integrated solutions.
• Personal Attitude to Customer Service:
o Emotional energy
o Rate of Psychological relationship
o Everyone as Favourites
o Power of Understatement
• Service recovery techniques:
o Service delivery lapses
o People centredness
• Continuous improvement:
o Skills improvement
o Changing attitudes
o Red tape issues
o Waiting in line issues
o Forms and documents issues
o Information issues
o Create a “one-stop” centre.
• Simple profit model:
o satisfied employees
o satisfied customers
o increasing profit.
Registration: 8.30 – 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.