The training addresses
1. sales presentation
2. proposals presentation
3. reports presentation.
Participants also practice
4. technical lecture
5. special speaking situation (e.g. post-dinner speech)
6. motivational speaking.
Broad Competencies Addressed
• Confidence in handling presentations
• Planning for presentation roles, cues and equipment
• Exploiting the secrets of great presenters
• Using the three dimensions to obtaining favourable decisions
• Adept at asking for and get the desired decision.
• Factors that must be considered before presenting
• Opening style
• Holding attention
• Audience concentration curve
• Interests – the peaks and the lows
• Eye contact
• Stage management
• Presentation tool - everything counts
• Do sweat the details
• Final count down
• Show time
• Managing stage fright
• Overview of a Presentation that Grabs
• Who are the Players?
• Your Presentation Objective
• Simple 3 Step Approach.
• How to be persuasive and lead a potential buyer to purchase a product or service
• How to discover the true purchase authority
• How to focus the sales presentation on the central authority
• How to clearly demonstrate that the presenter’s offering surpasses other options available.
Elevator Ride Pitch
• Thinking on your feet.
• What every Proposal Presentation should include:
• Report Presentation
• Relevant Audio-Visuals Aids
o “Seeing is Believing”
o Speaker Gains
• Presentation Aids – technical considerations
• Types of Presentation Aids
• Body Movement and Stage Management
• Time Management
• Tricks Around Stage Fright.
• Create Presentation
• Add Slides
• Enter Text
• Format Text - Font Styles and Effects
• Adding a Picture
• Adding ClipArt
• Create a Statistical Table
• Convert Statistical Table into Charts
• Slide Show Effects – Transitions, Slide Animation
• Save a Presentation
Registration: 8.30 – 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.