• Ability to adopt a strategic approach in human resources management.
• Ability to integrate human resources management with organisation business strategy and goals.
• Ability to attract, manage and retain the best people for organisation.
• Ability to raise the profile of human resources functions through making critical contributions to the overall success of the organisation.
• What is HR?
• What CEOs Want From HR
• HR Management:
o HR Business Model
o Driving Forces and Challenges
o HR Strategic Intent
• Changing Roles of HR
• Nature of Human Capital Challenges
• The Changing mix of the workforce
• The Changing values of the workforce
• Changing Demands of Employers
• An Employee's Lifecycle
• The HR Manager's Role as a Business Partner:
o Strategy Partner
o Change Agent
o Administrative Expert
o Employee Champion.
• Recruitment and Selection Procedures
• Training and Development Function
• HR Information System Management
• Development of Employee Policy
• Generic Contents of Staff Handbook.
• Performance Management System
• Rewards Schemes
• Employee Engagement
• Laws Relating to Employment
• Disciplinary and Grievance Procedure
• Industrial Relations.
• Mentoring & Sponsorship
o What is Sponsorship
o How Sponsorship Works
• Employee Counseling.
• Business Acumen for Senior HR Managers
o Generating Demand for the Business
o Fulfilling Demand for the Business
o Strategic Supports for the Business.
Registration: 8.30 – 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.