(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
- Handling from wholesalers and distributors
- Monitoring distributors stocks
- Merchandising at retail, wholesale and distribution points
- Careful handling of stocks
- Outlet merchandising
- Stock arrangement and sequencing.
- Promoters and key salesmen
- Monitoring financial health of distributors
- Updating wholesalers and retailers list
- Competitor launches
- Price changes
- Promotional activities
- New marketing initiatives
- Communicating promotions
- Coordinating and synchronizing business schemes
- Field sales operations.
- Generation and analysis of sales reports.
- Self motivation
- Relationship management techniques
- Product knowledge
- Market knowledge
- Conversational skills
- Negotiation skills
- Objections handling skills
- Sales closing skills
- Time disciplined.