(Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue & Fee)
• To expose the participants to the Techniques of Assets Maintenance Management.
• To enable the participants know what constitutes Fixed Assets identification and valuation.
• To train the participants in the keeping of the Assets Register through the Pastel Fixed Asset Software in order to generate information for management for Effective Fixed Assets Maintenance.
• Defining an Asset
• What is Fixed Asset
• Composition of Fixed Assets
• Fixed Assets Costing
• Financing Fixed Assets/Procurement
• Assets Valuation Methods.
• Assets Maintenance Management
o computerised Maintenance System
o fixed Assets Maintenance Software
• Fixed Assets Insurance Policies
o clarification of Classes of Insurance
o making Claims.
• Revaluation of Fixed Assets
ï‚§ Current Market Price
• Keeping Fixed Assets Records, Invoice, Ledgers and Planning Programming and Budgeting Systems (PPBS)
• Authorities for Expenditure - Recurrent and Capital.